Hello Family,
The Leayner Water Park is just around the corner from our house and is open to 7 at night, so we are starting to go there quite a bit. The Park has little wading pools with waterfalls, a big lake for the bigger kids (and for me to swim with Mummy and Daddy), and a water play ground with a big tipping bucket, water slides, a climbing fort and water guns. We always start swimming in the wading pools but end up in the play ground because thats lots of fun. Mummy says the best photo is of me when I am in my car seat and we turn into the Water Park, she says my face starts smiling and I tense up and shake with excitement. I still can't swim but I am getting better at putting my face underwater and blowing bubbles. Sometimes we meet my friend Gabrielle at the water park, its fun we he brings his sisters because they love playing with us and we run in and out of the waterfalls all day long.

1 comment:
Must be time for swimming lessons LJ! The water looks sooooo good
Post a Comment