Hello Family,
What a busy day Australia Day is... Mummy and Shae got up to do the 3km fun run at Mindil Beach at 6 in the monring but I didn't go because it was raining. I am definitely going to go next year. Then we had an Australia Day breakfast at our place. Daddy had to go to work so Mummy cooked bacon, eggs and pancakes on the BBQ. Annie, Rowan and Asha shared breakfast with us. After the BBQ Mummy, Shae and I went to the Australia Day Ute run, we sat in the car because it was really hot and watched all of the decorated utes go by. It was a lot of fun and I loved waving my flag, we got lots of beeps and a honk honk from a big truck! After that we went to lunch with Uncle Mick and Corey, they cooked a big BBQ with sausages (yum,yum), salads and satays - it was very yummy. Mummy said she should have taken some photos but that would have meant she would have had to stop eating! Shae had to go and play touch at 3, so we went down to drop her off and watched her and Gemma play their first game. They played really good but I was getting tired and Mummy is always grumpy so we went home to bed. I'm looking forward to Australia Day next year - its a really great day!

1 comment:
I love seeing you growing up in these photos LJ. Sha xxx
Post a Comment