Monday, December 3, 2007

My first Carols by Candlelight






Hello Family,
Don't we all look lovely in our Xmas clothes, Oma made the dresses that my cousins are wearing. We went to 'Carols by Candlelight' in the Botantic Gardens Ampitheatre. Aunty Rosie and Georgia and Bailey came; Amanda and Wes, Asha and her friend Georgia came; and Carol and Darren (Maddison, Shelby and Jack) came too! We had yummy picnic food and wine and sung carols until late in the night. I saw my first fireworks, I didn't like the noise but I didn't cry - I did like looking at the pretty colours. We all cheered when Santa came.


1 comment:

Clairie said...

Wow how exciting - Christmas Carols...my mummy is not that brave to take me this year. Maybe next year.

Your cousins and Aunty Rosie look like they are having a wonderful time. Isn't it great when you have a big sister that takes care of you so well. I can't wait for Jordie to come and lug me around the shopping centre - it's airconditioned there :))))

Ha Ha I agree you look like your dad a lot!

Your mummy looks so beautiful in that photo holding you with the lady and her decorative face. Can't wait to meet my Aunty Bridgette and you too.

xxxx
Billy Bellenger