Hello Family,
After staying with my cousin Billy, I went to the airport with my Mum and Grandparents and picked up my cousin Dante and Aunty Ally. Grandad hired a big bus and drove us down to the Gold Coast, where we stayed for the weekend. Grandad took Dante and I (and our mums) to the beach markets. Dante is two months older then me. We had a great time together, I loved Dantes' toys particulary 'My pal Al' and Octopus and he showed me how to play with blocks. Cousin Billy came up for a party on the Saturday and us 3 cousins spent some time together. Our mums reckon we are going to be triple trouble when we are older.

1 comment:
Gee we had fun didn't we LJ - can't wait to do it again sometime! My mama said that if your mama comes to canberra you might come too and we can play all day - how awesome!
Post a Comment