Thursday, April 7, 2011

Monica's Birthday - day 3!

My cousin Briana played in the playground with me - I love playing with my trucks in the sand.

This is my cousin Tom.
Uncle Frank and Uncle Mark at the Shelley Bridge Cafe.
Aunty Claire was there as well but she left Billy at home so I am cross with her.
Baby Erin looks beautiful in the dress Mummy brought for her in Bali.

Hello Family,

We are having a great time in Perth. Today we are having breakfast down at Shelly Bridge Cafe, the older kids are out in the canoes and the rest of us are playing in the playground. My Duffy cousins are here - Tom, Grace, Noah and Will I Am (Frank and Jess) and Lachlan, Jarrod and Briana (Monica and Steve) and Baby Erin. I love my cousins and we are playing alot together, Mummy says they really look after me.

No comments: