Daddys work had a xmas party for all the kids which I went to with Daddy. I sat on Santas knee and wasn't even scared, and I got a present for my troubles!
Hello LJ, you are a lucky boy to have such a wonderful Dad..with such a wonderful job!! I am amazed at all the wonderful things you do with him. What was in your big parcel?? Give lots of hugs and kisses to all your family for me. It was lovely talking to Mummy yesterday. Look after them for me. LOL Grandma Gem
My name is Lincoln Jed Crash Crowell and I am the son of Robert and Bridgette. I have 3 big sisters named Gemma, Celeste and Shae-Rose.I have dogs called Angus, Sabre and Johnny and I love to run around the house creating havoc. I love cars and Monster Trucks. When I am not off causing trouble you can find me updating my blog.
1 comment:
Hello LJ, you are a lucky boy to have such a wonderful Dad..with such a wonderful job!! I am amazed at all the wonderful things you do with him. What was in your big parcel?? Give lots of hugs and kisses to all your family for me. It was lovely talking to Mummy yesterday. Look after them for me.
LOL Grandma Gem
Post a Comment