
Me and my cousin Dante - we went to the Questacon Science centre in Canberra. It was lots of fun, we dressed up in the different rooms and had a go at nearly everything!
This is the Rocket Ship - we are blasting off into space.
This room is the worksite - I had to put on my safety vest and
helmet - this was one of my favourite rooms - I was Bob the Builder! 
Cousin Claudie with mummy.....
and with Aunty Katrina.
Aunty Ally with baby Claudia and me.
This is the water play room - that was fun too!
Here I am practising my vet skills - look out Sabre and Angus! Cousing Claudie is my assistant.
and I am definietly going on Junior Masterchef when I am a bit older - this is me in the bakery! I spent hours in here cooking for mummy, playing with the cash register and serving all the food - hard work!
This is the water play room - that was fun too!
Here I am practising my vet skills - look out Sabre and Angus! Cousing Claudie is my assistant.
and I am definietly going on Junior Masterchef when I am a bit older - this is me in the bakery! I spent hours in here cooking for mummy, playing with the cash register and serving all the food - hard work!Mummy, Katrina and I met Aunty Ally and my cousins Dante and Claudia to spend the day at Questacon. We had lots of fun - its the most amazing place. We dressed up in all of the rooms - my favourite room was the worksite - I loved my hat and safety vest but Mummy doesnt want me to go into mining. Dante and I had lots of fun - we played and played very happily. After lunch we had to go home - I cried to leave my cousins. I hope to see them again soon!


1 comment:
What a fantastic place to play. Aren't you all so lucky to have such an exciting time. Aunty Katrina looks so good - I bet she had lots of fun too. Wish I was there. LOL
Post a Comment