
Its EASTER!!!

I have two very big ears that means I can hear you! (unless you want me to make my bed, come in from playing or pick up my toys....)

Daddy Rabbitt.....

I'm all dressed up to go and see the Easter Bunny - we are going on an easter egg hunt. (after church of course!).

I had a sausage at the Darwin Waterfront. We went to the family day that they had down there. There was lots of games for kids, easter egg hunt, some drawing and painting and the Easter Bunny.

Georgia and Bailey (and baby Erin in the background) found Easter Eggs on the Easter Egg hunt but I didn't...

but I did enjoy my sausage, we had a great time!

Luckily we bought the shade cover or it might have been a bit hot. Mummy said she was hot because I kept wanting to sit on her lap but Shae said it wasn't to hot for her. I am Mummys boy at the moment, she tells everyone that she has two shadows...

Aunty Rosie went for a swim in the Wave Pool with the girls.

Shae and Daddy took me to see the Easter Bunny - Hello Easter Bunny, thank you for all the chocolate!
2 comments:
Seems like you had a great Easter LJ. Glad to see all your family having such a fun time. We are coming up to see you early August. Getting excited already. I guess you will still have some eggs to share then?? LOL
Wow - you sure had lots and lots of easter eggs at your house LJ. That Easter Bunny looks very cuddly.xx
Post a Comment