Sunday, February 21, 2010

swimming at Parap Pool (the Erin show!)

Hello Family - Aunty Rosie rang us and said lets go to Parap pool. So we did.... Rosie was running late so I played at the playground first.
slish splash I was taking a bath...(a swim?)

OMG Mummys in bathers hahahaha

I love swimming as long as I dont have to put myhead under!
cousin bubby Erin loves swimming too!
Hey cousing bubby Erin - you look great in pink. Lets swim.
Daddy loves cousin bubby Erin - he played with her while Aunty Rose showed me the ropes..
SMILE!

Aunty Rose played water games with me - Mummy was too busy laughing and Daddy was being charmed by cousin bubby Erin.
Mummy and me have lots of fun - the girls bought her this hat for Xmas and some beautiful lamps - but Mummy loves the hat.
Cousing bubby Erin is telling Dad stories about learning to swim. (Uncle Mark was at work)

She thought it was funny when Daddy told her he could beat Uncle Mark at swimming - bubby cousin Erin laughed and laughed and laughed.

still laughing....

Mummy told cousin bubby Erin that she could beat her Daddy (Mark) in a swimming race after my Dayy (Rob) held him under water for a long time first - I think that was believeable and she looked worried...

Daddy took me for a long dolphin ride - it was lots of fun.

Aunty Rose thought this was 'arty' so Mummy included it - self portrait!

2 comments:

ACTing Like A Mama said...

love the arty shot - Erin looks especially impressed.... LJ looks like you had a fantastic day at the pool - it has been far too cold here in canberra to do any pool stuff, but Dante has discovered water pistols so that ensures he keeps his water skills updated! Wont be too long before we are up there to visit you. maybe next year??

Gemma said...

Such a lot of fun. such a lot of family all together at once. I am jealous. Missing you all the old ones and the young ones. LOL